VVM’s PuRutile is superior due to its low P (Phosphorous) &S (Sulphur) contamination as we use electric kiln and solar energy for drying whereas most of the manufacturers use oil fired furnace. In addition, with our extensive area, our mining area is in the same region;so our raw material leads to consistent quality in our end product.
- Higher TiO2 content helps in less splattering and more slag formation.
- Our product lacks in defiling contaminants like Niobium, Iron, Zirconium Dioxide, etc., which helps keep the flux intact during welding
- 0% oil usage not only reduces the sulphur contamination below 0.02 % but also saves the environment from getting polluted
- To preserve fossil fuels for the future generation, Solar Drying is used in spite of its excessive space requirement
- Preferred size range for smooth bonding of the flux